I thought I would share one of my favorite snacks lately! Whenever I get a sweet tooth I resort to these PB rice cakes and the sugar from the banana usually takes it away in a healthy fashion! They are simple, quick and easy … right up my alley : )
- 1 banana
- 3 lightly salted rice cakes – I just use the generic Hyvee brand
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 a gala apple
- 2 TBSP Nature Valley Cinnamon Granola
- take 3 rice cakes and cover with peanut butter
- cut up 1 medium sized banana and cover the rice cakes
- sprinkle cinnamon on top
- take 1/2 an apple and cover with peanut butter
- sprinkle 2 TBSP granola and cinnamon on top
- serve & enjoy!
– calories: 525 calories | 74 g carbs | 18 g fat | 11 G protein
*be careful how many of these you eat today, because there is a lot of sugars in apples and bananas (fruits in general) this is also a high carb source so I will eat it before a workout for some quick energy!
Merry Almost Xmas | XoxoX,