Some pics that made me happy from 2016 :: (most are from our VA vaca lol it was just too pretty)
Happy Friyayyy !!!
2016 was one of the best years of my life. I learned, I grew as a person, I bettered myself :: mentally, physically, emotionally. I found my happiness and I began to enjoy life. I found my passion, and I ran with it. I discovered my true likes and dislikes. I began to love myself because I finally became the person I always wanted to be.
One of the main things I did in 2016 was set New Year’s Goals. I was sick of putting off my goals and I told myself “this is the year I make a change.” This decision bettered my life in an incredible way. Every single person is different, so here is a wide list of some ideas for New Year’s Resolutions for every type of person! Pick the ones that truly speak to you and run with em ::
- party less
- get better grades in school
- try a yoga class
- drink less pop
- say “see ya” to fast food
- cut back on sweets to once a week
- start a garden
- get more sleep
- drink more water
- quit the job you hate
- sign up for a gym membership
- drink less coffee (haha on that one for me)
- engage in a healthy diet
- chase that dream you’ve been too scared to make a move on
- try a 5K, half marathon, full marathon, whatever it is you love
- quit a bad habit :: smoking, drinking, biting your nails, etc.
- spend less time on social media
- visit family more / call them more
- tell people how you feel / don’t hold back
- explore more :: go on walks, travel, try new restaurants
- live more simply :: don’t buy things out of “what’s in style” and buy what is needed or loved
- start a journal / diary
- pray more / go to church more
- watch less TV
- let go of grudges that have been emotionally holding you down
- make amends with “enemies” let go, and move on
- volunteer more :: donate, help at food shelters, etc.
- learn a new language
- go back to school / leave school if it’s something you hate
- eat breakfast every day
- less insecurity, more self love
- read more books / watch less TV
- try a group fitness class :: Zumba, Kickboxing, Weightlifting
- wake up earlier every morning
- have business growth / start that business you have always wanted to
- better your relationship
One of my fav quotes :: Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.
Whatever 2016 brought you :: happiness, pain, love, heartbreak, friendships, wealth, etc. use this to better yourself, to learn, to grow and come back even stronger in 2017! Make it the best year yet.
Happy Almost 2017 | Xoxox,