G’morning guys … well afternoon now ! 🙈
I ate kind of a late breakfast this morning. I woke up early and had my coffee but I got swept up in editing workouts and working on meal plans for a couple hours : ) (so excited about releasing them) 🤗
Anyways … after running on E for a couple hours I was hangry so I ate a little bigger breakfast this morning than I usually do, but it’s one I haven’t shared yet so I thought I would!
AS ALWAYS :: if you love deez posts, don’t forget to “follow my blog” so you get notifications via email every time a new post is up n ready ! Don’t wanna miss a thang ; )
recipe :: eggs
- spray a small pan with coconut oil non-stick spray (or any non-stick spray)
- crack 2 large brown eggs in pan
- cook over medium heat (I cook it on notch 4)
- flip eggs until cooked all the way through
- chop up 1/2 a small avocado
- place chopped avocado on cooked eggs and top with 1 TBSP salsa
salsa :: be careful with salsa, some can contain a butt load of sugar : )
side note :: you can add any other veggies to the eggs that you want ! (peppers, onions, tomatoes, spinach, etc.) I just need to go to the store REAL bad, so I’m runnin’ a little low on literally everything …
recipe :: protein oats
*these are nothing crazy, I showed them to you guys in a different post !
- combine 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and 3/4 cup water in a small bowl
- microwave for 1 – 1:30 minute/s in microwave, stirring occasionally
- cut up 3 strawberries
- add strawberries to bowl with cooked
- top with 1/4 cup granola and cinnamon
- serve & enjoy !
macros for eggs + protein oats ::
645 calories | 63 g carbs | 26 g fat | 43 g protein
Happy Fridayyyy | Xoxoxo,