Happy Monday !
What better way to start the week off than with a healthy recipe … am I right ; ) I’ll keep it short and sweet since I’m still sick and you guys don’t wanna hear me ramble hehe. So here’s the recipe ::
disclaimer :: sorry if these pics aren’t amazing, as it turns out chicken isn’t the cutest food in the world so it was kinda hard to photograph : )
*this is one of the recipes that will be on my meal plan that is being released in a couple of weeks ! It’s full of yummy, filling recipes, along with customized macros specifically designed for YOU! So keep an eye out !
as always :: don’t forget to “follow my blog” to stay up to date on everything ! You will get an email every time a new post is made so you don’t miss a thing ! (located on right side of page or bottom of home page)
- 8 oz chicken
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1/2 an orange pepper
- pink Himalayan salt
- trim the fat off of the chicken
- season both sides of chicken with rosemary and pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- spray pan with coconut oil non-stick spray (or any non-stick spray)
- cook chicken on medium heat until chicken is cooked all the way through (around 10 minutes on each side :: varies based on stove, chicken, etc. so keep an eye on it!)
- chop up 1/2 an avocado and 1/2 an orange pepper
- serve chicken with veggies and enjoy !
tip :: take it easy with the pink salt … while it is a healthier option than regular white salt, it still does contain sodium. So just add a little sprinkle : )
Much Love | Xoxox,