the current protein I’m using !
unsweetened almond milk !
the guac looks a lil scarce, but it’s just in a way bigger bowl than is necessary : )
Happy Ice Day ! ❄️
I’m comin’ at ya with the late night post but I hit a later workout than usual today! The meal you eat after your workout is one of the most important / if not the most important meal you consume in the day! It’s important to get in some protein 30 minutes – an hour (depending on your goals) after your workout to fuel your gains …. I hated saying it that way but I couldn’t think of another way to say it 😂 Your muscles need protein to grow, repair, etc. so don’t skip out on it! I like having a protein shake after or if I still need to eat a meal I’ll consume my protein through chicken or lean ground beef, salmon, etc. I had few macros left to hit tonight (fats and protein) so here is the high protein and fat, and low carb snack I threw together!
*these are just a couple of the snacks available on my meal plan that’s being released this weekend !
as always: don’t forget to “follow my blog” to receive notifications via email to stay up to date on the goodies! The follow button is on the right side of this page (or if you’re viewing on your cell phone, the bottom) or the bottom of the home page : )
Protein Milkshake + Carrots & Guac
for the protein milkshake:
1. combine 1 cup unsweetened almond milk with 2 scoops protein of choice, cinnamon and 1/2 a banana in a blender
2. blend (or you can just mix together in a cup with a spoon … I like doing this better because I like eating the bananas in chunks rather than blended 😋)
3. serve & enjoy !
for the guac and carrots:
1. simply take 1/2 an avocado and place in small bowl
2. mash with a fork and add a lil bit pink himilayan salt for flavor
3. wash a serving size of carrots with water to clean
4. serve & enjoy !
Happy Tuesday | xoxoxo,