Here’s a healthy lil recipe for your Friday afternoon!!! Me and Kc decided to cook up some ground beef for lunch today and while Kc made a taco salad, I wanted to make some tacos!!! Since everybody loves Mexican food (you’re crazy if you don’t ; ) I figured I would share this super easy, quick and healthy recipe with you guys! I’ll make it super quick and simple because I hate when I find a recipe I wanna cook and I have to scroll through a bunch of pics and words! So here you go 🙂
The ingredients, recipe and nutrition info listed below is based upon the amount of tacos I consumed. So they are for 1 person and are 1 serving only (3 tacos). If you are wanting to prepare them for more people just add more ingredients accordingly!
- 6 oz ground beef
- 3 corn tortillas
- 2 TBSP salsa
- 1/4 chopped avocado
- a lillll bit of chopped onion (the fraction I used was crazy small)
- 3 Dorito chips (you guys do NOT have to include this lol, Kc just made that taco salad and he was using Doritos in that and they looked really good and I wanted a lil crunch on my tacos and it fit my macros)
- optional: lettuce, tomato, peppers, etc. add any veggies you like!
- cook thawed hamburger in a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat
- cook hamburger until it is cooked all of the way through (no gooey pink center)
- chop and stir hamburger as you are cooking it to ensure it cooks evenly
- once the hamburger is cooked, strain the hamburger with a strainer over the sink
- divide 6 oz of cooked ground beef evenly into 3 corn tortillas
- divide veggies (avocado, onion, any additional ones you choose) evenly
- top with salsa and crushed Doritos if you choose to do so!
- serve & enjoy!
Nutrition (per 3 tacos):
540 calories | 42 g carbs | 24 g fat | 39 g protein | 371 mg sodium | 6 g sugar | 8 g fiber
couple things to keep in mind 🙂
- Don’t forget to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on anything!!! You will receive a notification via email every time a new post is made! Just enter your email into the ‘Join the Tribe’ box and you’re good to go :):)
- If you are interested in purchasing a nutrition guide with healthy recipes, nutrition info, helpful tips AND is personalized to your goals and body type:
then check these out –> click here!
follow me on social media!!!
Facebook: Paige Trauernicht
YouTube: Paige Trauernicht
Sending SO Much Love | xoxoxo