Good Mornin’ :):)
I wanted to share one of my favorite, go-to recipes with you guys! Since I’m still in full swing on my summer cut, I’m consuming a lil higher protein & fat and a lil lower carbs. This healthy, low carb recipe has been my dinner for the last couple of days and I’m lovin’ it 🙂 It’s perfect for a before bed meal! Here’s the recipe:
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 3 cups lettuce
- 5 chopped strawberries
- 2 TBSP whole grain croutons
- 1 – 2 TBSP light dressing of choice
- optional seasonings for chicken: garlic salt, Lawry’s, pink himilayan salt
- Cut fat off of chicken breast
- Spray pan with Pam
- Sprinkle Lawry’s, garlic salt and pink Himalayan salt on both sides of chicken
- Cook chicken over medium heat until it is cooked all of the way through (around 12-15 minutes usually)
- Cut chicken into small slices to help it cook easier and quicker
- Put lettuce, croutons and chopped strawberries in a medium bowl and top with cooked chicken
- Toss with light dressing of your choice. I have been using the light Olive Garden dressing lately 🙂
340 calories | 16 g carbs | 10 g fat | 48 g protein
I hope you guys enjoy this healthy recipe!! 🙂
This is one of the recipes available in my nutrition guides! If you are feeling confused about nutrition and how to go about reaching your goals, these are perfect for you!! Plus the meal plan is completely customized for your body specifically and it’s super cheap!
for more info on nutrition guides click here –> click here!
Don’t forget to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on anything!!! You will receive a notification via email every time a new post is made! Just enter your email into the ‘Join the Tribe’ box and you’re good to go :):)
follow me on social media!!!
Facebook: Paige Trauernicht
Sending SO Much Love | xoxoxo