Happy Thursday!!! 🙂
I wanted to write one more blog post before we head off to the lake for a mini vacation this weekend!! So, I decided to share my new go to breakfast with you guys: scrambled eggs with ham, peanut butter toast and a fruit smoothie! It’s a super easy meal to make and it’s filling, yummy, healthy and well balanced! Perfect meal to start off your day 🙂
- 2 brown eggs
- 2 slices of brown sugar ham
- 1 slice of whole grain oat nut bread
- 1/2 TBSP peanut butter
- 1/2 package Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion Smoothie Mix
- 1/4 a cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- optional egg seasonings: pink Himalayan Salt & Lawry’s
to prepare eggs:
- Spray pan with non-stick spray
- Cook eggs & chopped ham over medium heat in a small pan
- Sprinkle eggs with seasonings
- Continuously flip eggs so they cook evenly, cook until they are cooked all the way through, usually around 10 minutes
to prepare peanut butter toast:
- Toast 1 slice of toast
- Spread peanut butter over toasted toast
to prepare smoothie:
- Empty 1/2 a package of smoothie mix into the blender
- Pour in unsweetened almond milk
- Pour into a cup & serve!
nutrition for whole meal:
448 calories, 42 g carbs, 18 g fat, 30 g protein
There are SO many more healthy recipes available on my nutrition guides! If you are feeling confused about nutrition and how to go about reaching your goals, these are perfect for you!! PLUS the meal plan is completely customized to your body and your goals specificallyAND it’s super cheap!
for more info on nutrition guides click here –> click here!
Don’t forget to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on anything!!! You will receive a notification via email every time a new post is made! Just enter your email into the ‘Join the Tribe’ box and you’re good to go :):)
follow me on social media!!!
Facebook: Paige Trauernicht
Sending SO Much Love | xoxoxo