Happy Chilly Sunday Night Lil Ladies!!! 🙂
I’m taking a quick break from my homework to share this look with you ladies!!! I don’t know who I’m playin’ with that one.. because your girl hasn’t even started her 6 page paper that is due tomorrow night #worstprocrastinator when it comes to school at least!!
Anywho.. me and one of my friends decided to take full advantage of the nice weather (for a November day in Nebraska 😉 and go out and shoot a couple cute fall outfits!! It was a lil chilly and I definitely couldn’t feel my nose, hands or toes at the end of the shoot.. but it was definitely worth it to capture some of my favorite comfy fall looks to share!! It’s always nice putting on a fall lipstick – shoutout @tristenkoch – and spending some time with yo girl 🙂
So let’s get into this thang.. here’s one of my favorite grunge looks.. the outfit details are tagged at the bottom of the post if you’re interested in shopping the look!!
Thanks for stopping by pretty lil ladies 🙂
‘Grunge Baby’ Outfit
Shop This Look Pretty Ladies!!!
- Flannels: AE doesn’t have this exact flannel for sale anymore.. but they have a bunch of other cute ones to choose from!! They’re flannels are seriously SO soft and give the perfect over sized look! I still like to buy them a size up from my normal shirt size though 🙂
- click this link to shop AE flannels –> click here!!
- check out the bleached flannels!! LOVE the burgundy one!!
- Grey hoody: click this link to shop the hoodie –> click here!
- P.S: I bought this hoodie in a large so it is more loose fitting!
- Jeans: shop similar Target jeans here –> click here!!
- Shoes: I got these shoes from Kc FOREVER ago for my bday so they are definitely no longer available at AE! You can find cute black slip on sneakers at Target, The Buckle, DSW, AE, etc!!
Don’t forget to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on anything!!! You will receive a notification via email every time a new post is made! Just enter your email into the ‘Join the Tribe’ box either located at the bottom or the right side of the page (depending which tab you’re on) and you’re good to go :):)
follow me on social media!!
Pinterest: Paige Trauernicht
Sending SO Much Love | xoxoxo